FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) 59-21
Card of the Week
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) Empty
PostSubject: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 am

I am a true warrior. I am the weapon of power that brings my allies together. I can only be used when my other allies are already in the battlefield. When i hit the field i can bring upon another 1 of my fallen allies. Although I am a true warrior i cannot be summoned except by having my allies on the field.

Rules are as the following:

You may answer the question as many times as u want, BUT someone has to try to answer before u answer the question again.

No spamming the post, if this post gets spammed, admin or mods will have to delete it XD

please be respectful of other's answers, and you may discuss the questions, but the 1 who post the right answer first gets the prize

Last edited by Dawn is Hope on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing problems and clues)
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Character Name Character Name: Kiara
Hit Points Hit Points:
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) Left_bar_bleue200/200Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) Left_bar_bleue200/200Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:11 am

i guess it's Krystia
Back to top Go down
https://frozenfeatheracademy.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:32 am

PainfullFrost wrote:
i guess it's Krystia

incorrect. o.O its a warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Guest is not allowed to see my answer unless they have posted here! Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) 1863986739
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 pm

D: D: D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:23 am

Sen Kōri wrote:

Guest is not allowed to see my answer unless they have posted here! Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) 1863986739

You are Correct!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 am

:O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:09 am

wait what is it i wanna know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:20 am

Jaden W wrote:
wait what is it i wanna know

The Answer is "XX-Saber Faultroll"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 am

THANKU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)   Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope's Quizzes (i potentially want it to become weekly quizzes here XD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy :: TCG/OCG Discussions :: Yugioh Topic-
Jump to: