FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars 59-21
Card of the Week
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Empty
PostSubject: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:39 am

Chapter 1: The Destiny that was chosen

Spoiler:

Ch.2 The Prophecy of the Guiders of the Sky and Stars

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dawn is Hope on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed ch1, and moved all chapters from different posts, all to part 1, edit title, edit title again, another edit title lol, edit title...)
Back to top Go down

Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 am

wow that was better thn i thought though i think i have more of natsus personality...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:11 am

I sound like a bad ass and look like the joly greens lil sister....BUT STILL GOOD JOB Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 am

Jaden W wrote:
wow that was better thn i thought though i think i have more of natsus personality...

thanks everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 am

NICE cant wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 am

Chapter 2 posted & finished.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Character Name Character Name: Asmodeus
Hit Points Hit Points:
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Left_bar_bleue300000/300000Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Left_bar_bleue250000/250000Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 am

Awesome, keep it up man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 am

nice job aaron
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Character Name Character Name: Asmodeus
Hit Points Hit Points:
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Left_bar_bleue300000/300000Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Left_bar_bleue250000/250000Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 am

Dawn when do you want my char bio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars   Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oracia RPG : Guiders of the Sky and Stars Part 1: The Guiders of the Sky and Stars
Page 1 of 1