FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
War with WDA 59-21
Card of the Week
War with WDA 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

War with WDA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Character Name Character Name: Kiara
Hit Points Hit Points:
War with WDA Left_bar_bleue200/200War with WDA Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
War with WDA Left_bar_bleue200/200War with WDA Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 am

it's finally settled, the war with WDA is coming up.
all we need now are the people that gonna compete.
it gonna be 6 vs 6 with 2 lives and 2 subs

till yet in are:

me
sasu
phoenixofpain
althea blaze witch
Queen of the Beast
Dartz

subs:

Dawn is Hope
necrid

just write your application underthis post.

next friday it gonna start.

Last edited by Endless Raven on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://frozenfeatheracademy.forumieren.com

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 am

me me me! put me in! here, me! :3
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
War with WDA Left_bar_bleue200/200War with WDA Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 am

ok, you're in. make sure to be active then.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:25 am

Me I'll show Not Morcy and HAve my best taer thim lime form lime!
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 pm

welcome to the war^^
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

can i be in it? or am i too noobish? O_o
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

well, i kinda forgot which decktype you play^^!
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:07 pm

well the ones i enjoy the most are Chaos Ninjas, Gustos, and Gem-Knights
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Hmph finally
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 am

I only want to be in it, as the last possible choice.....
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am

WOOOOOOOOOOO time for me to have some fun
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 am

yay i'm a sub! i feel important now! XD
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 am

hmph...exactly one week...
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 am

Ok Ik this is Off Topic But SDA Is thinking ablout Waring with us. And Thay Think Sasus the Only Good Duelts But He's Not The Only One! We Have Raven We Have Hope We Have The FFDA CHamp Phoenix!!! So Aftter We Win This War Lets Show SDA We Are No Weeklens and show that ther not the beast that If There Going to mess with the Frozen Father....ther going to be Frozen Dead In Ther Traks!
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 pm

uhm? u know aaron is back to SDA? so u can strike Dawn is Hope/onlyaaron at that point, since i don't beleave he'll fight for us insted of SDA.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Queen of the Beast wrote:
Ok Ik this is Off Topic But SDA Is thinking ablout Waring with us. And Thay Think Sasus the Only Good Duelts But He's Not The Only One! We Have Raven We Have Hope We Have The FFDA CHamp Phoenix!!! So Aftter We Win This War Lets Show SDA We Are No Weeklens and show that ther not the beast that If There Going to mess with the Frozen Father....ther going to be Frozen Dead In Ther Traks!

I havent heard of any remarks of SDA warring agaisnt FFDA, and besides SDA is warring WDA, after FFDA faces WDA.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

that was kinda confusing xD
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

was confused about that as well
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Admin
Admin
Dartz

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:39 pm

If there is any empty spot left, I'd love to fill it.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Like I said I Huerd Not 100% sure Onlt Herd it and It pissed me of when Thay Said Thars only one person At FFDA That Cloud Beat any Of Ther Duelst.
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm

ok dartz, you're in.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:47 pm

I think ii could beat all of sda
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:43 pm

sasu wrote:
I think ii could beat all of sda

Now you're just being cocky ._.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm

well I belive it so.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Im Back Im in Its Time To Du-d-d-d-d-duel Razz
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:24 am

Its true. I havent lost to anyone in sda in a matcch
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm

i'm back
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 pm

it's starting tomorrow, so make sure to be ready.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:25 am

Just gonna ask here, what acad is WDA, wasn't here when it was called Razz
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 am

A quick update (since im at school n on mobile) KCTAU has closed and moved to Dueling City. You do not meet the requirements to register. So we will settle this as a sparring war at the most. Ill be back to post the gmt of my team members. Be sure to post your gmts as well for practical reasons.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:04 am

GL & HF to all of you guys
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 am

how long will war last
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 pm

The war does not have a set time for us to accomplish it. We will take however long it may take until one team loses all lives. (You should know that it is in HPX format--each player has 2 lives, subs carry on lives of those they sub out.)

EDIT: the dn names of my team are:

Digi(^w^) (me)
L. Lawleit
Infernal_Darkness
dew
Unforgiven Pretender
DarkFusion

Subs:

Laquer
Vaati

if no duels are made by the end of the 17th, the war will be called off completely.

Last edited by Digi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Just gonna say guys, next time we war, let's try to decide the rules ourself Razz
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 am

Yami Paladin wrote:
Just gonna say guys, next time we war, let's try to decide the rules ourself Razz

The Rules she just made are official KCTAU, now called Dueling City, rules from the official Warbook.
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:23 am

so DC = lost, best of 3. ok.

i guess away from me (gmt +1) is the rest in (gmt -5 or -6)
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:40 am

ok Ik to of thos people on the list and ther Really good...Look out for L and DArk....
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 am

Are the subs allowed to just take place? It seems as though some of our members wont be online today
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm

The training war has now been dropped due to the lack of interest. If you wish to battle any one from WDA, then please do not hesitate to send me a PM on DN and/or even come on over.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 am

You guys just let down the WDA and FFDA. Im dissapointed you guys didnt take this war seriously. How are we gonna move foward, if we blow off things like this? Now once its too late, i guarantee someone is gonna make a point about it later.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Dawn....calm down, you don't even know why the others weren't on. Before you start flaming everyone, you should probably get the reasons for them not showing up. Another notice, there's no need to be a douche about this either.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 pm

necrid417 wrote:
Dawn....calm down, you don't even know why the others weren't on. Before you start flaming everyone, you should probably get the reasons for them not showing up. Another notice, there's no need to be a douche about this either.

There were still others, that Were on. The war got canceled simply because there wasnt a warduel, on the 1st day. Raven is our leader....dont forget that. There were things he could've done, to change the situation...
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

DN Wont Work For ME T_T
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:16 pm

I seriously don't understand why you're freaking out about all of this. Stuff happens, that's life, and nothing could be done at the time. Just chill out and move on...
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 pm

necrid417 wrote:
I seriously don't understand why you're freaking out about all of this. Stuff happens, that's life, and nothing could be done at the time. Just chill out and move on...

im not freaking out. You are overdramatizing my statements and opinions.
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 am

Well you're obviously pissed >_>
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 am

you wanna blame me for stay online at DN that day? u wanna blame me, that i've gone to sleep when it was night at my place? what should i have changed when no1 was reachable?
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Doesn't matter now, he left the academy probably because of this...jeez, what a sore loser...
Back to top Go down

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

necrid417 wrote:
Doesn't matter now, he left the academy probably because of this...jeez, what a sore loser...

*rolls eyes* someone is real judgemental, considering the fact that they assume things they know nothing about >.>. I have different reasons for leaving the academy, it has nothing to do with the war, or what any of you guys say to me. If you actually read it i said i wont come back until ive reached my goal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dartz
Admin
Admin
Dartz

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Alright, ENOUGH! This pointless arguing is not leading you two anywhere. Things happen, deal with them. If you haven't realized yet, people have lives outside of this academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War with WDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with WDA   War with WDA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with WDA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy :: Frozen Plaza :: Announcements-
Jump to: