FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. 59-21
Card of the Week
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Character Name Character Name: Kiara
Hit Points Hit Points:
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Left_bar_bleue200/200Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Left_bar_bleue200/200Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Empty
PostSubject: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Since we have a Fortune Ladies user here and also doesn't do bad with em, i wanted to talk about them in this topic. what do you think about the fortune ladies and why? please only topic related posts and sensefull answers.
Back to top Go down
https://frozenfeatheracademy.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:25 am

well i'm gonna be honest, fortune ladies are really good and with a good hand slightly op and i'll explain why. field spell banishes both players normal summon, their draw power card is about as bad as pot of greed since its really easy to set up ( get a banished fortune lady return it to grave draw 2 cards ) an easy way to do this banish fortune lady light and dark and summon any chaos monster and activate the draw power card and return one of them to the grave and draw 2, but its to be expected from an archtype its meant to flow well together. And their monsters have somewhat op effects as well. Like fire ( lets say ur opponent has a redmd on the field no problem when fire is ss it can destroy redmd and inflict 2800 burn damage ), and water is also draw 2 if you control another fortune lady when it is special summoned (u can correct me on this if i'm wrong). But i will say this that the deck can be inconsistant and basically alot weaker without the field spell ( but can still hold its own if it has a good enough set up ).
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Left_bar_bleue200/200Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Left_bar_bleue200/200Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:05 am

u kinda dueled altheas deck, right? since she has a chaos FL deck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 am

yea ik she bls me and sorceror me so i could guess that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:49 pm

So bsically its dragunity...its only good with field spell...hmpg i will play althea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 am

oh? you wanna duel me, sweetheart?^^
but don't try to hard on me, i'm pretty sensible. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

I Want To duel you to....
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Queen of the Beast wrote:
I Want To duel you to....

you know she plays Fortune Ladies, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 am

sensible........ SUUURE keep thinking that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 am

I wish I was capable of playing Fortune Ladies...they're so much fun too Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 am

capable let me say this ....... ITS A FREAKING ARCH-TYPE HOW CAN U NOT USE IT ITS AN AUTOMATIC DECK LIKE INZEKTORS AND WIND-UPS................... if u don't know i really hate arch-types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.   Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slidly underestemated? The Power of the Fortune Ladies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy :: Schoolyard :: Classrooms-
Jump to: