FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived 59-21
Card of the Week
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 am

pretty late intro guys, sowwy but hey everyone, u may know me from sda, and the main decks i use are junk doppel(i have like 8 diffrent varients), infernity(dat gunman loop!) and froggies!(no ssly, theyre broken, they kick ass anyday) but mainly infernity. im also head of 5ds duel academy. im pretty good at yugioh(although i do weird things when im worked up, rly weird) and im always there to provide suggestions or help go over any decks. hitch me up if ya wanna dooel sometime. songsong1 free roamer out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 am

welcome to FFDA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Character Name Character Name: Kiara
Hit Points Hit Points:
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived Left_bar_bleue200/200Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived Left_bar_bleue200/200Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Welcome at FFDA. Have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
https://frozenfeatheracademy.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 am

welcome song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 am

welcome to FFDA song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived   Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songsong1, the free roamer has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy :: Frozen Plaza :: Intros and Farewells-
Jump to: