FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? 59-21
Card of the Week
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Empty
PostSubject: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 am

Do you guys think this card could result in the comeback of Infernities?

Last edited by songsong1 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:54 am

dude I got bord Reading that have way thro.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 am

idon't really like infernities when i read the title i thought u would explain the card not a combo that takes 5 minutes to read lol
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Character Name Character Name: Kiara
Hit Points Hit Points:
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Left_bar_bleue200/200Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Left_bar_bleue200/200Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:08 am

i think it would be more the opening for the weak burner monsters to get a 2400 burner defense monster
Back to top Go down
https://frozenfeatheracademy.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:02 am

i think u have so many other possible combos than that if u have those cards on the field those dont seem like good combos if i had those cards in the grace it should be an otk right then unless the opponent negates the summon or something
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Character Name Character Name: Asmodeus
Hit Points Hit Points:
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Left_bar_bleue300000/300000Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Left_bar_bleue250000/250000Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 am

I think Gunman is mainly for getting over certain monsters, because of his -500 atk and +1000 atk(not sure if its in that order).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:30 am

completely disagree with all of u, the combo is soo easy to set up and basically guaratees victory if ur opponent has no answer, the loop requires a mirage in hand ready to ns and archfiend, necromancer and avenger in grave. this is incredibly easy to set up with one for ones, infernity infernos, the new xyz lavalval chain, dark grepher and the list is endless. i have been currently playing on dn with my own infernity build and about 3/4 of all games, i have managed to get off this game winning loop.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Left_bar_bleue300000/300000Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Left_bar_bleue250000/250000Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:51 am

I was just saying you can use it to get over monsters T_T I was talking about looping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 am

its just a combo with infernities he wanted to share with us not really a big deal although infernities aren't my thing its cool learning new tricks decks can use.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Hit Points Hit Points:
MP MP:

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 am

I don't run infernites period, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?   Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gagaga Gunman, the comeback of Infernities?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy :: TCG/OCG Discussions :: Yugioh Topic-
Jump to: