FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
Dawn of a New World 59-21
Card of the Week
Dawn of a New World 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

Dawn of a New World

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dawn of a New World Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 pm

"No Don't!" I Screamed As My Master Was Walking Towerd The Book That No One Shude Ever Tuch. "Don't You See MAY!? I CAN BE GOD! I CAN CARE THIS WORLD OF EVIL" I Jupmed up And Slash With Kismar and he resliched with his sowerd of the hevens "MASTER YOUR MAD WITH POWER!" I yelled He Replied Comly "no...you have gone blind with Love of Life" Thin Next Thang I Know I'm Pushed Agesnt the Wall. "Master are Race...The Respect...." He Looked At Me And Laghed then Said. "May....We'er The Only Sayins Left...." He Truned Arond And Grabed The Book and At That Moment With A Wisper To My Self. "I....I failed The Family...The World...Every One." Master Look Back At Me And Said. "May...." I looked Up At Him The Book Was Open And He Haned Me A pin. " You Know This Is A Death Note....Just Wright My Name...And You Can Save Every One...But You Wont..Your To Kind Haerted." I Hated Master For What He Has Become But He Was Right....I Was To Weak To Wright His Name In The Note Book He Laghed As He Shut It And Kick Me For Hours Yelling At Me Say I shud Train More And The Fact That I'll Never Find A True Home All True And Hurt Every Time He Said It. Thin It Hit Me....He Was going to do this so I had To Go Back....The Acadamy....

2 Months Later I'm Thar At the Doors Of FFDA I Walked In and When I did Every One was in the Throwen room. GRATE!..... I cloud fell the eyes eating at me as I walked up to the throen and Said. "I need your Help." the king looked up with his face coverd with a hockey mask. "and you need my help for what Monkey? to Kill My Queen? O Wait You all Ready Did that" " IT WAS A MISTAKE!" I Cut Him Off " Thar Are No Mistakes Yuong one Only Hopes Crushed." "Master Canin Got His Hands On The Book..." The Room Started To muder. The King Studed Up. "I'll Help You Young Sayin." He Walked Off I looked at Him And Said Thank You Raven."

Next Time On Dawn

Why is raven helping the women that killed his wife and how are thay going to stop a man with the most power in the wolrd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm

bravo i like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

thats amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Just gonna say, when I read the title I read it in Light's anime voice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 pm

the min i read I can be god i was like this is just like death not and then later it says u know this is a death not i'm like correction this IS death note
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 pm

lol, but it's still a good story...
Anything Death Note is awesome, L is my 3rd fav character in anything.

So yeah, good job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 pm

I agree 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 pm

LOL yami i did the same thing and L is my first fav
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 am

wow Thanx guys I wroght that all of that off the top of my haed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:51 am

and queen the KING > the queen
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Character Name Character Name: Asmodeus
Hit Points Hit Points:
Dawn of a New World Left_bar_bleue300000/300000Dawn of a New World Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
Dawn of a New World Left_bar_bleue250000/250000Dawn of a New World Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 am

It is quite awesome, but you and I both know, it could be longer, no slacking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 pm

no the king< the queen we got you balls in are hand....yea thats right! WE GOT THE DRAGON BALLS XD
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Character Name Character Name: Asmodeus
Hit Points Hit Points:
Dawn of a New World Left_bar_bleue300000/300000Dawn of a New World Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
Dawn of a New World Left_bar_bleue250000/250000Dawn of a New World Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 pm

The King>The Queen, nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

The King is the central piece and the most important. And even back when Kings and Queens had political power The King in most societies was ranked HIGHER than the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:17 pm

becuse thay thoght wemon where weeker....we'er not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:22 pm

the point is u think you are greater than the king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 pm

I AGREE WITH pain and
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
It is quite awesome, but you and I both know, it could be longer, no slacking...

no becuse poeple get bord when it's to long and it was only to see if people wloud like it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 am

As Me and Raven walked along the rode to the Temple of time. (yes like the one in link sue me >_>) to see if thar was eny way to go back in time to stop Master form geting the death note. it was decamber and it was cold but for some reson he seemd fine I on the other hand was shakeing. Raven look at me. " are you cold?" I looked at raven I said. y-y-y-yes...." He took off his think robe and put it on me....as soon as he did I fell. " ooo god!" I said Raven looked at me a lil schoked and said. "Hm...that was sopost to kill you" " why are you trying to kill me?" Raven said. " I was only Trying to help" he picked gi robe back up and started walking I got up and thoght to my self. "goe what a dick."

Stiil walking we come to a town that seems dead no one's in town. Thin ablout 10 men walking thor with bags full of stuff can't tell what. the men look at us the tall one in front of the rest walks up to me and says. "why arnt you a prety one? now give us your gold and eny thang els worth something and we wont hurt you" I replied give back all the thang you stole and I wont have my frine haer kill you" I look to my side and ravens not thar. "Clever dick! he knows I can't take all of them on he wants them to kill me. "I fell a arm grab my money bag from my side. "He-" Befor I cloud fish the tall one punched me in the gut. I droped to the grond. I was out for at lest a minit I look over to my side and My sowrd was missing and I saw the Tall guys holding it walking away. I stude up some how and thin the wardisted thang happend. the blood ruching from my body came to my hand and formed form enrgey ball and I yelled. "HEY!" the tall man and his men looked back to me looking shocked. and yelled. "Kismar Obay THAY MASTER!" my sowrd floted and came back to me the men more shocked. then the tall man said. "what the hell are you!?" I said. I em Women May Thin I ran up to the man at super speed.and said. "and I'm A Syain!" and i pushed the ball of blood to his Face and thin the most unliky thang Happend.

Chapter 3.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" don't you see? I"M A SUPER SAYIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New World   Dawn of a New World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New World
Page 1 of 1