FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Feel free to log in with this window or log in at the log in button.
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy

A Duel Academy for Duelists and those who wanna become some.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliated
Latest topics
» Overwhelming Victories
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 am by Kirito-Kun

» Hi new here
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am by Kirito-Kun

» Testing Rules
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 am by Kirito-Kun

» Changes Again
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am by Guest

» Envoy Duel Academy!
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm by Kirito-Kun

» sasu's back
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am by Guest

» Anime Character Quiz
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am by Kirito-Kun

» umm hello...
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am by Guest

» I'm back people...
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 am by Kirito-Kun

» Im here again
hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am by Guest

Duelist of the Week
holmes10
hi now im just filling in the requirements 59-21
Card of the Week
hi now im just filling in the requirements 121px-FortuneLadyDarkSOVR-EN-R-1E
Music Player

ChatBox

hi now im just filling in the requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hi now im just filling in the requirements Empty
PostSubject: hi now im just filling in the requirements   hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 pm

most of u guys know me and im thinking about being a permanent here and i really like the clan idea but sadly it wont let me post in that forum
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Admin
Admin
Kirito-Kun

Character
Character Name Character Name: Kiara
Hit Points Hit Points:
hi now im just filling in the requirements Left_bar_bleue200/200hi now im just filling in the requirements Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (200/200)
MP MP:
hi now im just filling in the requirements Left_bar_bleue200/200hi now im just filling in the requirements Bar_battery_empty  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: hi now im just filling in the requirements   hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 am

you need to join 1 1st. (fire/water/earth/wind)
Back to top Go down
https://frozenfeatheracademy.forumieren.com
Asmodeus
Water Blue Clan
Water Blue Clan
Asmodeus

Character
Character Name Character Name: Asmodeus
Hit Points Hit Points:
hi now im just filling in the requirements Left_bar_bleue300000/300000hi now im just filling in the requirements Com_heartbattery_kc____346329  (300000/300000)
MP MP:
hi now im just filling in the requirements Left_bar_bleue250000/250000hi now im just filling in the requirements Bar_battery_empty  (250000/250000)

PostSubject: Re: hi now im just filling in the requirements   hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 am

Your sig is lookin' sexy frosted flakes, i need one, but yeah fill the requirements and you'll be all set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi now im just filling in the requirements   hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

Welcome back holmes! Very Happy enjoy your stay at FFDA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi now im just filling in the requirements   hi now im just filling in the requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi now im just filling in the requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozenFeatherDuelAcademy :: Frozen Plaza :: Intros and Farewells-
Jump to: